About Malegra 100 mg
Erectile dysfunction is a reproductive health issue that arises due to improper blood flow in the penile region due to which men are unable to perform well in bed and due to this many couples end up in divorce. The alarming sign is that it has now made men of 18 years its prey. But the good news is that an ED-curing medicine Malegra 100 mg tablets have come on the market that has cured many ED patients.
Let us discuss this in the blog about Malegra 100 mg in detail.
- Manufacturer: Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd.
- Generic ingredient: Sildenafil Citrate
- Strength: 100 mg
- Packaging: 10 tablets in one strip
Malegra 100 mg Usage
The medicine is most commonly used for patients who are suffering from erectile dysfunction or impotence. Adding to this the medicine is also used by patients who want to get cured of benign prostatic hyperplasia and pulmonary arterial hypertension which is also a blood flow-related issue. ED is a serious issue in which male feels a problem in obtaining as well as retaining erection during sexual intercourse.
Malegra 100 mg Working process
Sildenafil citrate the main salt works on improving the blood flow, it does so by dilating the blood vessels which widens up the gap between the muscles and allows sufficient blood to flow through the penis. The process makes the penis rigid and hard which makes sexual intercourse a pleasurable experience, even if it allows men to hold an erection that helps gives a great orgasm to their partner.
Direction for usage
Here are some of the points that you should follow to get the maximum out of your ED medicine.
- Take medicine with one normal glass of water
- Avoid having it with any kind of beverage or grapevine juice
- Chewing, crushing, or dissolving the tablet in water or any other thing should be avoided
- Consumption of alcohol, drugs, and smoking should be stopped
- Take the required dosage as recommended by the doctor
Side effects of Malegra 100 mg
- Blurred vision
- Fluctuations in BP
- Stuffy nose
- Do not take any other ED medicine with it as both will contradict each other that will become dangerous for you
- In case you are allergic to Sildenafil citrate, inform your doctor about it. If you don’t know about it then check it after one or two doses.
- If you are a BP patient and have kidney issues, liver problems and heart ailments then avoid taking ED medicine or tell your doctor about it.
- If you are already on nitrates medication then do not take ED medicine
- If the frequency of side effects lasts long then immediately consult your doctor.
Is consuming alcohol safely while taking Malegra 100 mg? Consuming alcohol is completely restricted when you are on Malegra 100 mg medication because it may interfere with the working of the tablet and may worsen the side effects.
Can I change the strength or dosage of the tablet? No, you should not change the dosage or strength of the tablet on your own. If you want some changes then first tell your doctor about it and then according to your health condition he will make some changes.
Is driving allowed after taking the medicine? One of the side effects of Malegra 100 mg is that it causes blurred vision and dizziness that cause a problem while driving, so it is always told by a doctor that you should avoid doing any heavy machinery work and also driving.
To treat my impotence, my doctor prescribed Malegra 100, and the results were immediate and dramatic. Additionally, it boosted my performance and aided in making my girlfriend happy.