How is Sildigra 100 mg tablet a blessing for ED patients?
Erectile dysfunction is a curable problem that is now found in every person around the world. It is a serious male sexual functional problem that interferes with the intimate life of couples. Sildigra 100mg is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction which enhances the sexual activity and makes the intimate experience a pleasurable one.
Here is an informational blog on Sildigra 100 mg tablet and how it is going to help numerous men who are encountering erectile dysfunction intricacies.
What are the uses of the Sildigra 100 mg tablet?
Sildigra 100 mg tablet is erectile dysfunction treatment medicine that helps accomplish and support a firm erection that is important for a pleasurable sexual experience. Here are some of the uses that you will encounter while using the tablet.
- Giving mobility and strength to the penile region during erection
- It enables a man to hold his erection and make the penis erect
- Curing other blood circulation-related issues
- You can also get relief from pulmonary arterial hypertension
Note down that it does not protect you against sexually transmitted diseases, hepatitis B, syphilis, and gonorrhea.
How are Sildigra 100 mg tablets used?
Sildigra 100mg tablet is used just like other oral tablets that are used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction or impotence. First thing is that if you feel any symptoms of ED then get yourself tested and show it to a specialist. Communicate your all health issues to the doctor.
Take the tablet 40 minutes before indulging in sexual activity and the effect will last for 4 hours to 36 hours. Have a look at the leaflet and follow all the instructions given on it. Avoid taking high-fat meals when you are on ED medication.
Who should avoid taking ED tablets?
Erectile dysfunction medicine sometimes does not go well with other drugs or ailments due to which doctors avoid giving them to the patients. People who are suffering from or have a medical history of kidney issues, heart ailments, and high blood pressure should avoid taking it. High diabetes and stress play a very important role in the increasing level of ED in your body. Your doctor should be well-informed about your medical history.
Substitutes to Sildigra 100 mg tablets
Possible Side effects of Sildigra 100 mg
- Sleeping trouble
- Burning sensation
- Tingling in arms and feet
- Painful urination
- Ringing and buzzing in ears
- Visual disturbance
- Nose bleeding
For a missed dose you should take it as when you remember it but if the gap between the two dosages is very less then it would be better that you take the next dosage. Try not to miss the dose as it will bring a break in the working process.
For overdose, you should consult your doctor immediately as the person might have suffered from severe side effects. Never try to take any kind of off extra dose just to get relief fast.
When you are on an allopathic medication then there are certain warning signs that you should be aware of.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should avoid taking the medicine
- It may cause hypotension that decreases the blood pressure level
- Erection can last for more than 4 hours and can cause priapism which is a painful erection in many cases
- The ability to drive and use heavy machinery is affected so avoid doing it
- If the patient is suffering from gastrointestinal bleeding or an active ulcer then taking ED medicine can be dangerous