Vigore 100 mg
People around the world are suffering from various kinds of health issues that are affecting them both mentally and physically. One such problem that has become a very big problem is known as erectile dysfunction or impotence. Vigore 100 mg is known for showing the best results in curing impotence or erectile dysfunction and has proved to be a blessing for many patients worldwide.
In this blog, we are going to discuss some basic details of Vigore 100 mg. You will come to know how it is beneficial compared to other products that are used in the same treatment.
About Vigore 100 mg
- Brand Name: Vigore 100 mg
- Manufacturer: Zydus Cadila
- Generic ingredient: Sildenafil Citrate
- Strength: 100 mg
Other tablets like Cenforce 100 mg, Vidalista Black 80 mg, and Tadalafil tablets also work for the same problem in the same. The difference is some lie between the active salt used.
Vigore 100 mg Medical benefits
The person suffering from erectile dysfunction or impotence is always advised to take Vigore 100 mg tablet as it belongs to the group of PDE 5 inhibitor drugs whose primary function is to cure erectile dysfunction by relaxing the walls of the blood vessels and enhancing the blood flow in the penile region which makes penis hard and erect.
Second, it cures pulmonary arterial hypertension which means it increases the ability of a man to hold an erection that is sufficient for great sexual pleasure. When the person is sexually excited signals are sent to the brain which activates the hormones and enhances the blood flow. Here the medicine widens the gap to allow that blood to flow properly.
Direction for use
As it is an oral medicine in the form of a tablet or capsule so, it can be taken whole with a glass of water. Crushing, breaking, and chewing a tablet are not allowed. Do not hold the tablet with wet hands as it may melt. Do not consume it with alcohol or grapevine juice.
If you are a person who consumes alcohol, and drugs regularly or occasionally then stops taking them if you want to get yourself cured of erectile dysfunction. Follow all the tips and instructions given by a doctor and make some changes in your lifestyle. Avoid driving and doing any heavy machinery work because it causes dizziness and blurred vision. Pregnant and lactating women are not allowed to take the medicine.
Vigore 100 mg of Side effects
- Upset stomach
- Light sensitivity
- Buzzing in the ears
- Bloody urine
- Nasal congestion
- Painful and prolonged erection
- Drug-to-drug interactions: Many a time it happens that some drugs do not go with some other drug. The drugs that do not go with Vigore 100 mg tablet are nitrate medicine, protease inhibitors, alpha-blockers, and anti-fungal and guanylate cyclase stimulators.
- Drug-to-food interactions: It is always advised that when you take ED medicine you should not take many heavy meals or fat-rich meals because it takes a lot more time for the medicine to start its work. Alcohol or drugs should be completely avoided as they will impair one’s ability to get an erection.
- Drug-to-disease interaction: If an ED patient is suffering from a heart problem, kidney problem, stomach ulcer, penis deformity, Peyronie, and blood circulation issues then you should inform your doctor about it and he will prescribe you medicine according to it.
The ideal temperature for storing medicine is 25 to 30 degree Celsius or at room temperature away from direct sunlight in a cool and dry place.