Start your ED treatment with Vilitra 60 mg
At a time when the world is facing the serious issue of erectile dysfunction then Vilitra 60 mg has come out as a blessing. It has cured many ED patients and has given them relief not only physically but also mentally. We will discuss in this blog Vilitra and its basic information that can help you out in knowing about the medicine you are taking.
Brief about Vilitra 60 mg
- Manufacturer: Centurion Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
- Generic ingredient: Vardenafil
- Strength: 60 mg
Erectile dysfunction curing medicine Vilitra 60mg Vardenafil Tablet is known for having a great success rate and efficiency which is why it is prescribed by many doctors. The medicine is only on the doctor’s prescription. During sexual intercourse, it helps men to hold their erections for longer intimacy and also keeps the penis rigid and hard.
How does Vilitra 60 mg work?
Vilitra 60 mg Vardenafil Tablet when gets into the body disintegrates into the bloodstream. This is done by the active ingredient Vardenafil which works on enhancing the blood into the penile region by relaxing the walls of the blood vessels thereby widening the gap. When the active salt comes into action PDE 5 hormone inhibition comes into action.
Benefits of Vilitra 60 mg
Vilitra 60 mg is beneficial in curing erectile dysfunction or impotence by making a man’s penis stand hard and erect during the entire process of sexual intercourse and letting their partner has the greatest orgasm. Other problems related to blood circulation problem like pulmonary arterial hypertension in which a good amount of blood is sent to the lungs thereby decreasing the pressure on the heart.
Possible causes of ED
- Low level of testosterone: Low level of testosterone in males is also responsible for increasing your risk for ED. It decreases your erection level and sex-doing capability.
- Injury in the brain: When there is an injury in the brain then it is unable to send the right signals to the right part of the body. The same happens with the penis when there is an injury in the brain then proper movements are not sent then there is no increase in the blood flow.
- Injury in the penis: An injured penis could not perform well. The first penis should be healed properly then only the further process will take place.
- Hereditary: Sometimes some problems run in the family and ED can be one among them. If it is there in the family then inform your doctor about it.
- Common ones: Fainting, nausea, vomiting, headache, indigestion, and elevated dizziness
- Overdose: Painful and prolonged erection, breathing problems, back and chest pain
- When taken with nitrates: Hypotension, loss of hearing, tinnitus, sudden vision loss
- Can a person who is not suffering from ED take Vilitra 60 mg?
No, the person who is not an ED patient should not take this medicine as it is not a sex-increasing medicine, it is a blood circulation-increasing medicine that should be taken after properly consulting the doctor. If taken without asking a doctor they may have to face multiple side effects.
- Is it safe to consume Vilitra 60 mg?
The medicine is only safe when you get yourself diagnosed by a recognized doctor. You should be aware of all the details of the medicine, especially dosage and precautions. Inform your doctor of everything about your health then it is safe for you.
- When should not take Vilitra 60 mg?
Diabetes patients, people with fluctuating blood pressure, who had a stroke in the past 6 months, who have a heart ailment and kidney issues then you should completely avoid Vilitra 60 Vardenafil Tablet. People with hereditary degenerative eye conditions should also not take the same medicine.
- How is it different from other ED-curing medicines?
Other ED-curing medicines, including Fildena 100 mg, Cenforce 100 mg, and Vidalista 60 mg, work on the same problem and increase a man’s ability to hold an erection and make the penis rigid. The only difference is that active ingredients might differ in medicines.